Are you tired of lead generation, bookkeeping, audits, and covering payroll? Have you not taken a vacation in years? Has Covid-19 caused significant stress on you, your family, and/or your firm? Are you close to retiring but still want to practice?
Precision Paralegal Services has been representing our clients in the Ontario & Alberta Small Claims Courts for over 25 years. We have also recently expanded our areas of practice to include Landlord / Tenant, Traffic Tickets, and Provincial Offences Act matters. With over 100 years of combined experience, $25 Million recovered, and having completed over 20,000 Ontario Small Claims Courtroom hours, this makes Precision Paralegal Services the right choice for our clients.
To better serve our clients we are excited to announce that we are looking to expand our practice and establish paralegal teams in the following areas:
- Barrie Ontario
- Kingston, Ontario
- London, Ontario
- Oshawa, Ontario
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Windsor, Ontario
We are also looking to expand our paralegal team in our current offices:
- Toronto, Ontario
- Burlington, Ontario
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Calgary, Alberta
Our Perfect Candidate:
The perfect candidate would have all of the following:
- You are a licensed paralegal and have been practicing for at least three years focusing on Small Claims Court, Landlord Tenant or Provincial Offences Act.
- You have an established paralegal presence in your area and current clientele
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- You are technically savvy and embrace new technologies
- You live in one of the Ontario or Alberta areas listed above or willing to move to Edmonton or Calgary
- You have access to a car so that you can attend client appointments and court
- You want to attend court and attend settlement conferences and trials
- You have a laptop computer, cell phone, and printer
Why would I join Precision Paralegal? What are the Benefits?
When you join precision paralegal you instantly:
- Become a member of our team and be backed by our reputation as a small claims court leader.
- Take advantage of our branding and marketing materials including personalized email, phone extension, business cards, and website profile
- Receive mentorship from our team of experienced paralegals including Michelle Haigh who has over 25 years of experience and 2020 recipient of the William J. Simpson Distinguished Paralegal Award.
- Sick? On a Vacation? No problem! Know that your clients will be backed by the Precision Paralegal Team while you are away.
- Never worry about client billing again. We bill everything centrally from our Burlington Office meaning you can focus on your clients.
- We have developed an SEO optimized website and together with our Google Adwords campaigns, we will provide you with a minimum of 4 leads/week (~20 / month).
- Technical issue? We have technical staff that can help you with your IT issues
- Audit? Don’t worry we will assist you every step of the way.
- Utilize Clio our docketing, client, agenda and document management system to help manage your leads, files and report in real time to your clients.
- A national receptionist who will assist you with your inbound clients, leads and some administrative tasks regardless of where you are located.
- Take advantage of our shared workspaces in our Toronto, Burlington, Calgary and Edmonton offices which include the following services:
- High-Speed Internet
- Copy / Fax Services
- Coffee / Water
We understand that some people want the security of a steady and reliable paycheck, others want to directly benefit from their billable services. We offer different compensation packages that are tailored to your needs.
To apply simply send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. We will only contact candidates that being considered and will not accept calls or walk-in resumes at any of our office locations.
Please note that we will not review your resume if you are not a licensed paralegal in Ontario and we would strongly suggest that in your cover letter you include why you would be the perfect member of the Precision Paralegal Team.