Landlord | Tenant

Unpaid Rent

Has your Current or Former Tenant not paid their rent? We can help collect the rent owing to you.

Property Damage

Has your Current or Former Tenant Damaged your property? We can help recover your costs to repair your property

Late Rent

Is your tenant paying your rent late every month. We can help file the paperwork to get your rent on time.

Eviciting Your Tenant

Do you need help evicting your tenant? We can help you file the necessary documentation and ensure that it is done as fast as possible

Witholding Deposit

Is your Landlord withholding your damage or rent deposit? We can help get your money

LTB/RTDRS Appearances

We can represent you in Ontario at a Landlord Tenant Board hearing and Alberta  Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service

Ontario - N4

We can help you fill out and file a N4 – Notice to End a Tenancy Early for Non-payment of Rent. This is the first stage of the eviction process. 

Ontario - L1

Has your tenant not paid the arrears owing? We can help you fill out and file L1 – Application to Evict a Tenant for Non-payment of Rent and to Collect Rent the Tenant Owes. 

Tenant Not Vacating

Has your tenant promised to leave and now they are not leaving? We can enforce your order with the Sheriff and ensure you get your property back